Learn 82 vocabulary words from today's Daily Reader with 3 articles: the definitive guide to spoiler etiquette, the bizarre world of fake travel destinations, and the passionate but pessimistic English football fans.
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 56
Do you love reading spoilers or do you hate them? Read more and learn vocabulary words like capricious, conforms, divisive, gaffe, infamous, and precedent.
2. The Bizarre World of Fake Vacation Destinations
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 14
A new trend in travel is to visit fake vacation destinations. Would you go? Read more and learn vocabulary words like fictive, integrity, manipulated, mirage, robust, and sentiment.
3. The Six Stages of England Fan Pessimism
The New Republic, 6/14/2014
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 12
The English are known for being passionate but pessimistic football (a.k.a. soccer, in the U.S.) fans. Read more and learn vocabulary words like divine, intervention, irrational, optimistic, preemptive, and sarcasm.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update