Learn 71 vocabulary words from today's Daily Reader with 3 articles: the infamous fight between Solange Knowles and Jay Z, how Sega lost the video game console war, and a phone that can send smells.
1. 4 Ways of Looking at the Solange/Jay Z Fight Footage
The Atlantic, 5/12/2014
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 29
2. The Untold Story of How Sega Nearly Won the Console Wars
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 26
3. Harvard Prof Invents a Phone That Sends Smells
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 16
It may sound like science fiction, but it will soon be possible to send scents over the Web. Read more and learn vocabulary words like aromatic, articulate, fleeting, noxious, olfactory, and palette.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update