Learn 62 vocabulary words from today's Daily Reader with 3 articles: the popular teen novel The Fault in Our Stars, the pollution problem with face wash, and whether it's possible to catch your own football pass.
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 28
A movie based on the popular teen novel, The Fault in Our Stars, is coming out this summer. Read more and learn vocabulary words like ascendant, disreputable, interrogate, obscure, reclusive, and surreal.
2. States Are Cracking Down on Face Wash
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 21
Is your favorite face wash polluting our oceans and lakes? Read more and learn vocabulary words like advocacy, beholden, reform, scourge, solvable, and toxins.
3. Can You Catch Your Own Football Pass
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 13
Is it physically possible to catch your own football pass? Read more and learn vocabulary words like accelerates, kinetic, negligible, projectile, trajectory, and velocity.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update