Learn 82 vocabulary words from today's Daily Reader with 3 articles: yet another Spider-Man movie, the best road trips across the U.S., and amazing space photos.
1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 27
Another Spider-Man movie is about to hit the U.S. theaters later this week. Read more and learn vocabulary words like antagonists, drab, incarnation, ominous, petulant, and weary.
2. The U.S. Road Trips You Should Really Take
The Daily Beast, 4/26/2014
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 35
Taking a road trip is a favorite U.S. summer pastime. Read more and learn vocabulary words like beacon, hallowed, hedonism, nostalgic, odyssey, and pinnacles.
3. Week's Best Space Photos: Cosmic Dragon, Alaska Auroras
National Geographic, 4/25/2014
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 20
Check out these amazing space photos. Read more and learn vocabulary words like ephemeral, illuminates, hazard, juxtapose, propellants, and prototype.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update