Learn 64 vocabulary words from today's Daily Reader with 3 articles: the College Board releases preview of new SAT exam questions, turning YouTube stars into celebrities, and the controversy over Taco Bell's new breakfast ads.
1. College Board releases preview of new SAT exam questions
Washington Post, 4/16/2014
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 25
The College Board released some sample questions for the new redesigned SAT. Find out why learning vocabulary in context, which is how we do it at ProfessorWord, is the key to success! Read more and learn vocabulary words like aptitude, embedded, interpretation, judiciously, penalized, and rigorous.
2. YouTube’s Big Plan to Turn Its Stars Into Real Celebrities
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 22
YouTube is launching programs to help turn its video stars into real-life celebrities. Read more and learn vocabulary words like chasm, diluted, mitigate, niche, prolific, and tandem.
3. Taco Bell’s New McDonald’s Attack Ads Seem Awfully Familiar
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 17
Taco Bell's new breakfast ads have gotten a lot of buzz. But were they plagiarized? Read more and learn vocabulary words like brazen, diligence, endorse, regenerate, renowned, and rife.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update