Learn 103 vocabulary words from today's Daily Reader with 3 articles: an update on some of this year's most anticipated video games, how Facebook algorithms can decode slang, and cool new packaging for your favorite fast food meals.
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 59
Some of this year's most anticipated video games were funded by players themselves via Kickstarter. But why aren't they ready yet? Read more and learn vocabulary words like conundrum, eluded, eschew, faction, lamented, and predecessor.
2. Why Facebook Is Teaching Its Machines to Think Like Humans
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 23
Facebook's algorithms are getting smarter all the time. Engineers are now working to refine algorithms so that they can understand slang and other nuances in people's posts. Read more and learn vocabulary words like deciphering, dialectic, inferences, musings, parse, and subtlety.
3. Awesome Fast Food Packaging That Cuts Waste and Grows Waists
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 21
Tired of eating burgers and fries that are soggy from being smushed in a bag? A designer has created a really cool way to transport your value meal that's cheap and effective! Read more and learn vocabulary words like conforming, errant, leverages, prodigious, sage, and scoff.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update