Can't get enough of the Twilight Saga? Then today's Daily SAT-ACT Reader is for you!
Read these 3 reviews of Breaking Dawn-Part 2 and learn 99 vocabulary words.
1. I Might Owe Twilight a Small, Begrudging Apology
The Atlantic, 11/16/2012
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 31
Read how this last movie - which broke box office records this weekend - converted a Twilight skeptic and learn vocabulary words like atone, begrudge, devotion, drivel, exploitation, forerunner, franchise, gripe, liberal, mediocrity, melodrama, mode, pander, predecessor, and righteous.
2. Infusing the Bloodline With a Problem Child
The New York Times, 11/15/2012
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 39
Need a refresher on the very complicated Twilight Saga plot? Check out this review and learn vocabulary words like calamity, conspicuous, infuse, instigate, inverse, invigorate, languor, loathing, nominal, papal, surrogate, tactile, tedious, veritable, and wit.
3. It Was the Best of the Worst of Times: Breaking Dawn-Part 2
Time Magazine, 11/15/2012
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 29
Need a laugh? Check out this funny tongue-in-cheek review and learn vocabulary words like artifice, bellow, clairvoyant, consigned, constrained, dubious, elocutionist, mortal, murmur, parody, plausible, stultifying, sublime, testimony, and virtue.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily SAT-ACT Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update