1. College Is Dead. Long Live College!
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 55
Online learning is exploding - what does this mean about the future of higher education? Read more and learn words like purport, incite, embed, lament, distinction, imprimatur, rigorous, perilous, absurd, cognition, and garnish.
2. When Keeping Up with the Joneses Means You’ll Save More Money
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 15
Wanna boost your savings account? Get a buddy to prod you along. Intrigued? Read more and learn vocabulary words like logic, dictate, incentive, accountability, render, mechanism, ultimatum, and ideal.
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 14
Over the weekend, the Vatican canonized its first ever Native American saint, Kateri Tekakwitha, a member of the Mohawk tribe who lived in the 17th century. Learn more and pick up vocabulary words like canonize, epidemic, impair, convert, toil, disfigure, venerate, intervene, and induce.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily SAT-ACT Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update