1. The Echoes Between Student Loans and Mortgages
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 17
A recent study shows that student loan servicers suffer from many of the same problems that have plagued mortgage providers. Read more and learn words like atone, grievance, ombudsman, oversight, reform, resolution, systemic, and uncanny.
2. An Overseas Push for Video Software for Sports Teams
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 12
Read about Hudl, a cool new software that allows athletic coaches to easily edit, annotate, and post game video for players - it's being used in high schools, universities, and professional teams all around the world. Read more and learn vocabulary words like acquisition, annotate, conducive, entity, infrastructure, splice, and synchronize.
SAT/ACT Vocabulary Word Count: 13
Worried about how Google is using your personal data? European governments certainly are! Learn more and pick up some key vocabulary words including advocacy, civil, counsel, dominance, glean, impose, monopoly, revamp, and scrutiny.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have suggestions for improvement!
Subscribe to the Daily SAT-ACT Reader:
- Like us on Facebook: 1 daily post
- Follow us on Twitter: 3 tweets a day
- Follow us on Pinterest 3 pins a day
- Subscribe to our Blog by Email: 1 daily email
- Subscribe to our Blog by RSS: 1 daily update